Rates & Bookings
Useful info for your holidays at the Pichlerhof farm in Meransen
Accommodation rate per apartment means occupancy by two guests (with a complimentary AlmenCard Plus pass for each from 01. May to 30. November 2018).
- Accommodation rate per each additional guest (over the age of 16): € 20/day
- Children: from 0 – 5 years: free of charge. From 6 – 15 years: € 9/day
- Besides accommodation, the breakfast menus (for two guests): starts at € 21/day
- The local regulation Visitor’s Tax of € 1.55 per person/day, is paid separately. Children under 14 years are exempt.
Kindly Note: Your reservation can only be accepted after receipt of a deposit amounting to € 200 per apartment, to be sent by bank transfer (EFT).
(in accordance with Art. 1382 ZGB of the Italian Civil Code)
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, you are unable to go ahead with your stay kindly let us know in advance so that we can make alternative arrangements.
We willingly grant you the right to cancel your booking in terms of Art. 1382 ZGB of the Italian Civil Code, under the following conditions:
Provided that notice of cancellation is given not later than __ days before the date of arrival, a reservation may be cancelled without incurring a cancellation fee. However, please note that your deposit will be forfeited. In case of cancellations made __ days prior to the specified day of arrival, the following penalties shall apply:
- Cancellations made no later than __ days prior to the arrival date shall incur a penalty equivalent to __% of the total price;
- Cancellations made less than __ days before the arrival date shall incur a penalty equivalent to __% of the total price
In the event of a no-show or premature departure of the guest, the cost for the entire reservation period will be charged.
At the time of making your reservation, we recommend that you also take out Travel Cancellation Insurance, available from the Roter Hahn (Red Rooster) Farm Holidays organization in conjunction with the Europäische Reiseversicherung AG (European Travel Insurance) agency. Cancellation penalty fees will be covered in the event of unforeseen circumstances, giving you peace of mind when booking your vacation. For information about how to take out travel cancellation insurance and the charges involved, please see: